Telenor advance code is *0# which can help you if you have low balance and have no source to recharge you account. Telenor emergency load is an exceptional offer of Telenor which will give Rs. 20 emergency loan to mitigate the crucial time.
Telenor started its services in Pakistan in 2005 and became company having 50 million users across Pakistan. The company is also offering 4G services to users in Pakistan and gearing up to get 5G equipment across the world. Telenor Pakistan is Norwegian company providing cellular services in more than 10 countries across the globe. Due to quality services and best calls packages and internet bundles.
Telenor Advance Code
You can get an advance of Rs 20 if your balance is less than 10 rupees. Telenor like other cellular companies is offering emergency loan to its users. Due to such offers the users who fall in some untoward situation in shape of low balance can get rid within few seconds. This offer will require at least one recharge in last 30 days. The services charges are Rs. 5 + tax for the offer.
How To Get Telenor Advance Balance
To get telenor advance code follow the below given steps. These are totally easier and can be remembered in few seconds. But if you do not want to remember these codes just remember our website and you will get all solutions at a single place.
- Dial *0# from your Telenor number to get Telenor Advance
- If you have not attained the loan before then you will get Rs. 20 as emergency load.
- The service charges for this offer is Rs. 5.3 plus tax.
- This service is only for prepaid user.
- Rs. 25.3 plus tax will be deducted on next recharge.
How to get Telenor Emergency Load via My Telenor App
Telenor users can also avail emergency loan without using telenor advance code by My Telenor App. Download and login to My Telenor App and press get load option given on homepage.
Just press the activate button to get telenor advance in few seconds.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is valid for Telenor Prepaid users.
- If you wants to check remaining balance then dial *444# after dialing Telenor Loan Code