It is not easy to remember various ussd in today era. If you are also one of those who need to know ufone balance check code then you are at great place. Parhlo Pakistan is providing all ussds to know how to check ufone credit.
Ufone Pakistan is one the top cellular services provider in Pakistan having more than 30 million subscribers. The company initiated its services in Pakistan in 2001 as 2nd company after Mobilink and got great fame due to its services and low cost call and internet packages. Ufone also introduced 4G services in 2019, not the first, but 3rd one making their customers speedy in term of internet.
Ufone users can check balance check by two methods. First through USSD code and then through My Ufone App.
How to Check Ufone Balance ?
|Rs. 0.12 plus tax
To check your ufone sim balance the process is very simple.
- Open the dialer app on your smartphone and dial *124#.
- After deducting Rs. 0.12 + tax your balance details will be provided on screen.
- This offer requires a balance of Rs. 0.12 plus tax on each query
Ufone has provided its users with latest technology like My Ufone App. This app shows all necessary details to users without any cost including ufone balance. All you have to do is to activate a Ufone Internet package or connect your phone with wifi. My Ufone App is available for iOS users and android users as well. To download and to know ufone balance the process is defined below.
- Download My Ufone App from Play Store or App Store.
- Sign up if you are not registered or sign in through your mobile number.
- After signing in a screen will appear where your remaining balance will be shown.
That was simplest process to know ufone balance. In case there is any query keep asking in comment section. Apart from this we are also providing details about Ufone Call packages.