Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Strathclyde is providing an excellent opportunity through its Faculty of Engineering International Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
All self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying offer holders with strong academic qualifications are encouraged to apply. Students must hold an offer to a full-time undergraduate degree program starting in September 2022 in the Faculty of Engineering before their scholarship application will be considered.
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university. It was ranked within the top 300 universities worldwide by the QS World University Rankings. It is recognized internationally for its innovative research, teaching, and student support.
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde Glasgow
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £22,400
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for International Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for undergraduate degree coursework in Architecture, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical and process engineering, Civil and environmental engineering, Design manufacture and engineering management, Electronic and electrical engineering, mechanical and aerospace engineering, Naval architecture ocean and marine engineering, Aeronautical engineering, Civil engineering, Naval architecture, Ocean engineering, Prosthetics and orthotics, Renewable energy, Sports engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants have to undertake an undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants with strong academic performance in high school are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To obtain this education award, applicants need to apply for admission to an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students should write no more than 500 words on why you should receive a Faculty of Engineering International undergraduate Scholarships.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirement for participating in the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Students will receive a scholarship award equivalent to a 10% reduction of their tuition fees for each year of study. Your first year’s scholarship will typically be £2,240.